Liaoning plans to increase 5 billion 400 million yuan shares of China holding 重庆文理学院校歌

Liaoning Cheng proposed $5 billion 400 million equity holding the hot column capital flows thousands of thousands of stocks the latest Rating Rating diagnosis simulation trading client Sina Level2:A shares of sina finance: App speed Kanpan live on-line blogger to tutor / reporter Wang Jiongye, editor of Quan Zeyuan University in Liaoning last night out by the giant investment agencies in the set by the plan, the company intends to fund-raising for the acquisition of 5 billion 400 million of all had been captured by the holding 19.595% of the shares. Liaoning plans to increase fixed large released today, the company intends to 16.82 yuan shares to Liaoning state owned Assets Management Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Liaoning, Guozigongsi), giant investment, Fubon Life Insurance, China EU Bonded Logistics Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the central issue, logistics) does not exceed 320 million shares, to raise funds not more than 5 billion 380 million. All for the acquisition of the holding 19.595% of the shares. Liaoning Chengda in December 2015 had made the disclosure, holding 3 billion shares to 8 billion 200 million yuan delisting. Based on this, the company said that the increase of the 5 billion 400 million funds raised by the entire investment, the shortfall in part by the company to solve its own funds. One of the highlights of this increase is the participation of investors. According to the disclosure, the investment giant Shi Yuzhu holding 97.86% of the company, Fubon Life Department of Fubon (Taiwan listed company) a wholly owned subsidiary of Fubon by the Taipei municipal government, Ming Dong Industrial Limited by Share Ltd, the top ten shareholders of 42.5%, Liaoning state owned company is the controlling shareholder of the company into a large group of superior enterprises. Thus, after the completion of the completion of the completion, Liaoning will become a large shareholding structure changes. According to the disclosure, the giant investment company will hold 7.84% of the total share capital; Fubon Life and its related parties will together hold the company’s total share capital of 7.76%; China logistics company will hold 4.33% of the total share capital of the company; the company will hold 4.33% of the total share capital, the controlling shareholder of a large stake group will drop to 9.18% of the company’s total share capital. However, the people’s Government of Liaoning province SASAC is still state-owned company and a big group indirectly holds a total of 13.51% stake in the company, the company’s actual controller. According to the introduction, China holding is a comprehensive insurance and financial group integrating property insurance, life insurance and asset management. It belongs to the insurance industry in the financial industry. Financial data show that in 2013, 2014, respectively, revenue of 26 billion 413 million, 30 billion 504 million yuan, net profit of 1 billion 41 million, 1 billion 848 million. Liaoning Cheng said that the listed companies have become holding a diversified listed companies, and by holding shares of the company, mainly engaged in trade, bio pharmaceuticals, energy development and financial services to the four business sectors, including financial services, mainly for GF Securities, equity investment and fund management industry. And through this fixed increase, the company’s financial services sector will be based on existing business added insurance, so that companies get another profit growth point. THE_END into Sina Financial shares bar discussion

辽宁成大拟定增54亿元参股中华控股 热点栏目 资金流向 千股千评 个股诊断 最新评级 模拟交易 客户端 新浪财经Level2:A股极速看盘 新浪财经App:直播上线 博主一对一指导   ⊙记者 王炯业 ○编辑 全泽源   辽宁成大昨晚抛出了获巨人投资等机构参与的定增预案,公司拟募资54亿全部用于收购此前已拍得的中华控股19.595%的股权。   辽宁成大今日发布的定增预案显示,公司拟以16.82 元 股向辽宁省国有资产经营有限公司(下称,辽宁国资公司)、巨人投资、富邦人寿、中欧保税物流有限公司(下称,中欧物流)等发行不超过3.2亿股,募集资金不超过53.8亿,全部用于收购中华控股19.595%的股权。辽宁成大曾于2015年12月披露,以82亿元摘牌取得中华控股30亿股。基于此,公司表示,本次定增所募集的54亿资金全部投入后,不足部分由公司以自有资金解决。   本次定增的看点之一是参与的投资者。据披露,巨人投资系史玉柱持股97.86%的企业,富邦人寿系富邦金控(台湾上市公司)的全资子公司,富邦金控则由台北市政府、明东实业股份有限公司等前十大股东持股42.5%,辽宁国资公司系公司控股股东成大集团的上级企业。   由此,定增完成后,辽宁成大的股权结构将发生较大变化。据披露,巨人投资将持有公司总股本的7.84%;富邦人寿及其关联方将合计持有公司总股本的7.76%;中欧物流将持有公司总股本的4.33%;国资公司将持有公司总股本的4.33%,控股股东成大集团的持股比例将下降至公司总股本的9.18%,不过,辽宁省人民政府国资委仍通过国资公司及成大集团合计间接持有公司13.51%股权,为公司的实际控制人。   据介绍,中华控股是集产险、寿险、资产管理为一体的综合保险金融集团,属于金融行业中的保险子行业。财务数据显示,其在2013年,2014年度分别实现营收264.13亿、305.04亿元,实现净利润10.41 亿、18.48 亿。   辽宁成大表示,上市公司已发展成为一家业务多元化的控股型上市公司,通过控股和参股公司,主要从事商贸流通、生物制药、能源开发和金融服务等四大板块业务,其中,金融服务主要为对广发证券的权益性投资和产业基金管理。而通过本次定增,公司的金融服务板块将在现有业务基础上新增保险部分,使公司获得另一利润增长点。THE_END 进入【新浪财经股吧】讨论相关的主题文章: